First Time Home Buyer Seminar
January 28th, 2015 at 6:30 PM
RÍ RÁ ARLINGTON
2915 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22201
The Canto Group with Keller Williams Realty will be hosting a First Time Home Buyer Seminar on January 28th that you won’t want to miss!
Things we’ll discuss:
- The Buyer’s Process
- Buyer Agency
- Typical Costs Associated with Buying
- Importance of Getting a Pre-Approval
- Different Loan Options (Conventional 3% down, FHA & More)
- What to Expect During the Home Inspection
- Settlement Process
- Market Review
- And More!
We have a great list of speakers and sponsors including:
- The Canto Group – Kevin Canto & Rachel Kessinger
- George Mason Mortgage – The Simmons Team
- Donofrio & Associates Property Inspection – Ed Donofrio
- Double Eagle Title – Chris Melnick
The Canto Group loves working with and educating First Time Home Buyers! To learn more about buying your first home, check out our First Time Home Buyer Blog Series!
This First Time Home Buyer Seminar is a great way to take your first step towards home ownership! Space is limited so sign up below now to guarantee your spot! If you can’t make it on the 28th, please contact us so we can get together for a one on one meeting!