1107 Jonquil Circle
Great Falls, VA 22066
This spacious 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bathroom Cape Cod home has been tastefully updated throughout. If you’ve been looking for a fantastic home in Great Falls, VA in the Colvin Run Elementary School District then look no further! This beautiful home is listed at $1,125,000 and offers so much more. Enjoy the private 1.5 acre wooded corner lot featuring tons of flat grass area and sun filled deck & pool. Below are some of the many features listed out by level as well as a list of updates, you will see there are many! To see all the photos and virtual tour, Click Here!
- Slate front porch & stone wall Entry with rich wood & glass front door welcomes guests into the bright, open Foyer providing ample access to the Formal Living Room and Dining Room.
- Formal Living Room boasts rich Hardwood Floors that continue throughout the main level, large Windows throughout, Crown Molding, Wood Burning Fireplace featuring Custom decorative wood paneled Mantle & Dental Molding with Stone-Tile accents
- Formal Dining Room is perfect for entertaining and everyday living with easy access from the Kitchen featuring Crown Molding, Chair Rail & Shadow Box Trim Work, decorative plaster Medallion and Chandelier. Four paneled French Doors provide access to expansive Deck and Fenced Pool area.
- Decorative columned entrance with Built-ins takes you into the light-filled, fully renovated Gourmet Kitchen boasting New Stainless Steel Appliances, White Fantasy Granite, Farmers Sink, Marble Tiled Backsplash, Recessed Lighting, Island with Chandelier Pendant Lighting, extended Kitchen space allows for additional Cabinets for Storage, Windows and a main level Washer/Dryer.
- Family Room extends off the Kitchen and Foyer, featuring a large Wood Burning Fireplace with Slate Surround, Coffered Ceilings, wall of Windows inclusive of Glass French Doors leading out to the new Stone Patio and private backyard. Another large Picture Window draws light into the room while providing views of the expansive, private front yard.
• Hardwood Staircase brings you to the upper level continuing with the rich Hardwood Floors throughout the Hallway and four Bedrooms.
• Master Bedroom Suite features large Windows allowing sunlight and beautiful views of the private backyard and pool area. Glass paneled French Doors welcomes you into a fully renovated Master Bath En-Suite boasting His & Hers Walk-in Closets with organizers, separate Vanity, Jetted Tub, Oversized Shower and Window providing natural light throughout.
• Three additional light-filled Bedrooms and a completely renovated Full Bathroom with Double Vanities rounds out the upper level.
• Finished Lower Level features Recessed Lighting, New Carpet, Windows throughout, two large Open Spaces that are perfect for Recreation/Play areas.
• Additional room that could be utilized as an Office, Media Room or additional Bedroom round out the lower level.
Recent Improvements from Spring 2014 to Present & General Information
• Kitchen fully renovated
• All bathrooms fully renovated
• New Hardwood Floors in Dining Room, Kitchen, Foyer and Powder Room
• Hardwood Floors sand and re-stained in Living Room, Family Room and Upper Level
• New Carpet Lower Level
• New Windows throughout home
• All Doors through home are new and Entry Points on main level have been widened and heightened
• Stone Surround on both Wood Burning Fireplaces are new
• Baseboard and Ceiling Moldings new throughout the home
• Railings throughout home are new
• All Light Fixtures are new
• Hardi Plank Siding New
• Outside Patio in backyard, Slate Walkway and Stone Front Entry are new
• New Deck and New Fence surrounding Pool
• New Garage Doors with Two Remotes
• Three Sump Pumps with battery back up– Two in Lower Level, one in Crawl Space
• Installed New Furnace and New Air Conditioning Drain Pan
• Vapor Barriers around Foundation Walls and Crawl Space
• UV Lights installed to HVAC for coil sterilization and air sterilization
• Re-graded with fresh new sod and installed French Drains with Catch Basins
As you can see almost everything in this home is brand new! Once you step foot in the door you will feel this home was well loved, cared for, and tastefully updated. This is the perfect home to get into Great Falls Real Estate! If you would like to schedule a viewing for this home, get in touch with The Canto Group today!